Plan a Comfortable and Secured Retirement
We believe that although peace of mind is not for sale, it can be achieved with efforts and planning for a comfortable and secure retirement. The key is to build trustworthy relationships with professionals who educate you about retirement options while offering proven real world solutions that work for your individual retirement needs and concerns. As professional advisers, we believe you have the right to:
- Receive relevant advice and information from well-educated and experienced advisors
- Be fully informed and educated about all of your retirement financial options
- Have a sincere professional explain, clarify, and simplify your choices
- Have an honest up front “both sides of the coin” explanation with full disclosure
- Be offered ideas and solutions that work in the real world
- Never be pressurized into making quick or uninformed decisions
- Receive continued and ongoing personal service throughout your retirement years
- Keep all financial affairs completely confidential from others
- Have all information presented based solely on truths and facts
Schedule Your Appointment with
Phone (317) 697-6321
Your Wealth Must Reside Somewhere!
Your wealth must reside somewhere! It must have a permanent place of residence. You must own, control, and have use your money, or you haven’t built any wealth, you just stashed some money away. About 90 % of Americans keep their wealth in either taxable, unavailable, and/or volatile residences that limit what you can do with their money. If what you thought was true about your money, wasn’t true about your money, when would you want to know? I first heard this question from Don Blanton, a fine southern gentleman with a distinct southern Georgia drawl, and I’ve been unable to “unhear” it, since.