- That what we are taught to be true, ought to be true.
- We should challenge and test what we’ve been taught until we know it to be true.
- We should pay taxes once on “earned income” and never on “unearned income”.
- Wealth distribution is more important than wealth accumulation.
- That people today are unknowingly and unnecessarily transferring most of their wealth to the government and banking institutions.
- People can intentionally recapture, recoup, and strategically redeploy their wealth for personal financial gain.
Schedule Your Appointment with
Phone (317) 697-6321
Your Wealth Must Reside Somewhere!
Your wealth must reside somewhere! It must have a permanent place of residence. You must own, control, and have use your money, or you haven’t built any wealth, you just stashed some money away. About 90 % of Americans keep their wealth in either taxable, unavailable, and/or volatile residences that limit what you can do with their money. If what you thought was true about your money, wasn’t true about your money, when would you want to know? I first heard this question from Don Blanton, a fine southern gentleman with a distinct southern Georgia drawl, and I’ve been unable to “unhear” it, since.